Position Details: Senior Auditor
- Job planning, including advanced determination of staffing requirements, client assistance and job training.
- Knowledge of firm budgeting procedures.
- Reviews work assigned to staff; maintains general control of engagement time and expenses.
- Analyze relatively difficult audit accounts including compilations and reviews, sales, accounts receivable, and contingent liabilities.
- Prepare management letters and other reports to client management.
- Prepare financial statement elements such as footnotes and statements of change in financial position.
- Provide exceptional client service.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3+ years of relevant public accounting experience.
- Ability to supervise and coach staff.
- Exceptional project management, analytical, research, and written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the utmost attention to detail.
- Dedication to development and enhancement of team environment.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously (multi-task) and effectively and efficiently prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Superior client service focus.
- Ability to travel to and from various client worksites.
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs. – client storage boxes, accounting equipment, etc.
- Must be able to provide neat, well-formatted work.
- Must exhibit a positive, mature attitude and maintain a neat, clean appearance.
- Proficiency with Caseware and Excel.
This description is for informational purposes only, intended to provide an overview of the responsibilities and duties of the position, and is not all-inclusive. Other duties will be expected to be performed as part of the position and responsibilities and duties may change over time. Halt Buzas & Powell, Ltd. is an at-will employer.