Position Details: Marketing Coordinator
- Develop and maintain content for the firms editorial calendar.
- Expand the firms public relations efforts
- Create and update of firms marketing materials and advertisements(i.e. brochures, case studies, articles , PowerPoint presentations, etc.)
- Support CRM databse maintenance
- Perform upkeep of firms website
- Prepare and analyze reports utilizing Google Analytics, and other tracking tools.
- Conduct marketing research on competitors and strategies
- Corrdinate internal and external events and activities
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Recent graduate or 2-3 years of professional experience with degree in Marketing, Design, Communications, Business, or related field.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills (writing samples required).
- Experience with social media platforms.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus. (Please provide design samples if available)
- Experience with Wordpress a plus.
- Proactive with the ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from offsite events.
- Flexiblity to be present in each office location when needed.